respond

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Star Communications - united Protection Services
www.unitedprotectionservices.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Star Communications - united Protection Services are at it again!!!! Nationwide

I was sucked in by star communications back in 2006... Managed to get my bank to give me back over $500.00 they took from me and thought this was all over.

December 18th 2008 have an unauthorised electronic check taken out of my bank old address and incorrect spelling of the name amount $279.00

from UNITED PROTECTION SERVICES. I contact my bank turns out it was star communications again!!!!

Anyone who was scammed by star communications beware they are back!!! My bank is refunding my money and advised me to file a police report.

Evyette
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Communications-united-Protection-Services/nationwide/Star-Communications-united-Protection-Services-are-at-it-again-Nationwide-434371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Communications - united Protection Services