Complaint Review: Star Communications

• Reported By:Eubank Kentucky
Star Communications
, California U.S.A.

Star Communications ripoff try to get my bank info California

They call 2 times today. The frist time I keep them on the phone for about 20 min. They wanted my bank info so they could send me a gift. The next time they hung up in about 10 min. It was a slow day for me, I would get them mad and they would quit speaking english I do not know half what they said. The last one told me they were recording the call then a little later she got mad and said she had my address which she read to me and told me I would be sorry. Maybe I was mean but after about 30 to 40 games of solitaire you need to have some fun.

David
Eubank, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2005 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Communications/California/Star-Communications-ripoff-try-to-get-my-bank-info-California-165601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Communications