Complaint Review: Star DVD Collections

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: Zanna — Surprise Arizona USA
Star DVD Collections
www.starDVDcollections.com Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

Star DVD Collections Media Monster SGCW Worldwide Media Magic DVD Collections Star DVD Collections Scam Mississauga, Ontario

www.starDVDcollections.com, also known as www.magicdvdcollections.com, Media Monster, SGCW Worldwide Media Inc., is a total rip-off.  Based on other reviews I've read, you will receive a faulty, pirated DVD that probably won't work, if you receive anything at all.

I made the mistake of ordering the Twilight Zone Complete Collection, which I thought was a deal at $79.95 (normally around $250).  I should have checked things out first, because I ended up losing the total of $109.95 and never received my purchase.

When I contacted customer service by email, (no phone number or address is provided), I received an answer that my purchase had been shipped and I should receive it any day.  Polite, but not helpful.  The company refused to provide a tracking number or the shipping date.  When I asked for these items I received no response.

The website shows very nice pictures of rare DVD collections.  Don't be fooled.  This is not what you'll receive, if you receive anything at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-DVD-Collections/Mississauga-Ontario-20048-3029/Star-DVD-Collections-Media-Monster-SGCW-Worldwide-Media-Magic-DVD-Collections-Star-DVD-Col-491701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star DVD Collections