Complaint Review: Star Dispatchers LLC

Star Dispatchers LLC
4230 W Northgate Dr suite141 Irving, Texas USA

Star Dispatchers LLC Terrence Arthur Chaplain/ and Amin Mills  Irving Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Difference of opinion

These Unprofessional Monkeys aka ******* had me and my partner drive cross country from 4-24-2013 to 5-10-2013 and didnt give me nothing but a dry ass check for 246.00 in which I cashed at his bank on the day we got back on 5-10-2013. His bank is with wells fargo. and this degenerate bastard didnt even have the audacity to put driver on the check. he put work" as if to say all we did was a little bit of work for his black dog a**! im mad as hell cause this mf had us traveling state after state with no lights on the trailer for his a** trying to make deadlines to his customers. we been to oregon, idaho, new mexico, iowa, colorado, illionois, and everywhere else for this monkey, just to get a 200dollar check! and wells fargo got the check we cashed on 5-10-13 he still owes me atleast 3,000 dollars and yall need to help expose this black SOB for a phoeny and a fraud!!! The deal was to split the profit 3 ways minus the fuel for whatever the truck made each week. The truck made atleast 12,000 each week and Im due wayyyy more that 3,000 but atleast that amount. This ****** gave me a mf check for 200 dollars! his DOT # is 1600593. He drive a white pickup truck, his partner in crime drive a white mustang. they work out of their apartment in Irving. I shouldve known the bootlegg a** ****** wasnt s**t when I walked into their office apartment with their unprofessional a**es! I was away from my family, struggled with that raggedy a** truck, drove partiallly illegal with no trailer lights, had no real money on the road, and this monkey hand me a check for 240 dollars. I still have a copy of the check in my phone and a witness who drove with me named kendrick Ester who phone number is 214-815-6841

These monkeys trying to turn business men haved robbed me out of my money that is due to me for driving cross country for them in their raggedy a** truck as owner operators. they owe me atleast 3,000 more dollars and only gave me a check for 243.00 and I want my money from these monkey a** *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Dispatchers-LLC/Irving-Texas-75062/Star-Dispatchers-LLC-Terrence-Arthur-Chaplain-and-Amin-Millsnbsp-Irving-Texas-1052104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Dispatchers LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Difference of opinion

AUTHOR: STARDISPATCHERSLLC - ()

Dear mr. Omar.

It has come to our attention that you where upset with your pay and the short time you spend here at star dispatchersllc . From the time you worked up until  u left u were treated with respect. Now as for ur pay it was half of 50% which is 25% of the pay of 12000. You did not mention the fuel cost and the trailer and  insurance you had to pay out with the other two men.

If you are going to slander us tell the truth, you did not want to go half with the owner on the repairs which was  in your contract when u signed up.  You fail to mention you blew a steer tire 12miles from your house which required a road call totaling $920.00.. You made Mr. Esters run because you where to tired to drive and work for your money.

Mr.Esters has come back to the company and is happy with is pay and the route he is running with us. We have A+ rating with the better business Bureau,  so your argument makes no sense Omar.  But at stardispatcherllc we have drivers that have been with the co. For yrs  and we are a very reputable company  thats respects all are  business partners and if any professional driver that seekin  owner op position / professional driver position pay is 83% o/o 50% otr driver and we appreciate your business