Complaint Review: Star Federal, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: houstonguy — Houston Texas
Star Federal, Inc.
228 Park Avenue South #24165 New York, New York United States of America

Star Federal, Inc. This company took $495 from me to generate quality home sellers. I was suppose to get a minimum of 10 leads per month. It has been almost year now and I have received none! New York , New York

On May 29, 2012 I signed a real estate lead agreement with Christopher Taylor of Star Federal, Inc.  Star was to generate leads and schedule appointments in the amount of 25 per year.  If Star failed to secure these leads / appt I would get one year of service for free.  I have never received a lead nor has Christopher initiated contact with me.  Granted he has 2 months to give me 25 leads but I do not think this will manifest. I have emailed him several times asking about my leads and he never answers my emails.   This is a scam. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Federal-Inc/New-York-New-York-10003/Star-Federal-Inc-This-company-took-495-from-me-to-generate-quality-home-sellers-I-wa-1035577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Federal, Inc.