Complaint Review: Star Federal

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Tom — Dallas Texas United States of America
Star Federal
228 Park Ave South, NY,NY.#24165 New York, New York United States of America

Star Federal Star Federal is a SCAM, I paid $1,000.00, six months ago and I haven't received one lead! New York, New York

*Author of original report: Issues being resolved

Buyer Beware! I bought leads from Star Federal six months ago and I have not received one lead. I used to be a Real Estate Broker and would receive emails from Star Federal frequently. About a year ago I bought a business consulting franchise and called Star Federal to see if they provided other types of leads besides Real Estate leads. Christopher Taylor informed me they originally started their business providing B2B leads and he was sure they could provide quality leads. He said all the right things to suck me in to their never ending web of lies. As stated, I have not received one lead to date. They do take my weekly phone call, but they are always promising new leads every week and they never deliver. If you are a Real Estate agent or Broker, or a small business person looking for leads, do NOT use Star Federa!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Federal/New-York-New-York-10003/Star-Federal-Star-Federal-is-a-SCAM-I-paid-100000-six-months-ago-and-I-havent-recei-950431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Federal

Issues being resolved

AUTHOR: Tom - (United States of America)

After filing my report I am glad to say that I have had several meaningful conversations with Christopher Taylor with Star Federal. They are working diligently to resolve my issues and are in constant contact with me in order to get me the best leads possible.