Complaint Review: Star Health and Beauty

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Rie Rie — Panama City Beach Florida United States of America
Star Health and Beauty
14500 Lochridge Blvd, Suite E Covington, Georgia United States of America

Star Health and Beauty Star Health and Beauty Rejuvenate misrepresented their product and their return policy! Covington, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: BUSINESSES TRYING TO RIP-OFF OTHER BUSINESSES!

Rejuvenate representatives call my shop in July of 2012. Their statement to me was "We have so many potential customers in your area inquiring about Rejuvenate we need a representative for them to buy from." If I would buy this product they would send me all the customers I could handle. I spent $149.72 on their product and have never received a single call from anyone inquiring about their Rejuvenate.  I ask if I could get my money back if I opped out.  I was told if I needed to return the product at any time this would be no problem. They did not tell me I would not be able to get a refund. As a business person I assumed their answer to my question ment I could "Get A Refund."

I was told if I used the product myself and did not like it I could return it.  This (to me) ment I could open the container, use the product, and if I was unhappy with the result, return the opened container.

I did open the container and try it myself, with no good result. As a matter of fact the side of my face I used Rejuvenate on became more rinkled than the side of my face I used my Senegence on.

When I contacted Star Health & Beauty to get a refund I was told they only give Co. credits. I Do Not Want a Co. Credit, I Want My Money Back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Health-and-Beauty/Covington-Georgia-30014/Star-Health-and-Beauty-Star-Health-and-Beauty-Rejuvenate-misrepresented-their-product-an-1002514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Health and Beauty

BUSINESSES TRYING TO RIP-OFF OTHER BUSINESSES!

AUTHOR: Amanda-Office Manager - ()

Dear Dorinda,

In responding to your letter, there are several points that should be considered.  First, while many companies in our beauty products industry do not allow any returns of product, Star Health and Beauty’s policy is to allow returns in exchange for other product credit.  While I did not personally participate in the order process for Edgewater Hair Salon, we go to great lengths to make sure that all purchasers understand the policy and believe that the policy was explained to you .  Second, of those companies that provide similar health and beauty products and do accept returns, in house credit is standard and it is hard to believe that Edgewater Hair Salon would not have been aware of the policy with their knowledge of the industry.  Third, THIS WAS NOT A  CONSUMER TRANSACTION, BUT A TRANSACTION BETWEEN BUSINESSES!

If Edgewater Hair Salon wishes to return the product,  we will assign them an RA#.

They can return the product and our customer service department will issue Edgewater Hair Salon the proper credit and they can use this credit at any time they wish. We have a high success rate when it comes to a retailer using their credit in exchange for other products. We have over 70 products that they can choose from.We have over 32,000 retailers nationwide and have had more than 50,000 sales since September of 2003.