Complaint Review: Star Motors El Salavdor

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: jose S — san salvador Florida
Star Motors El Salavdor
Blvd Luis Poma Urb Madre Selva Cl Llama del Bosque Internet El Salvador

Star Motors El Salavdor Distributor de Mercedes Benz En El Salvador srs,bolsas de aire , robo, estafa, san salvador Mundial,  Star Motors Mercedes Benz Distributor Salavdor In El Salvador srs, airbags, theft, fraud, El Salvador

I am sending this e mail to inform you about the bad behavior this dealer is having with your Costumers and the Bad Reputation this can cause.

I own a CLK 550 cabriolet 2007 ,(only 3000 miles)  one day I took it to service , after few hours I received a phone call form them , that something when wrong and the front airbag was deployed (the left one on the driver seat) they said  that they will replace the airbag with no cost , this happened on year 2008 .

Few months ago (year 2013) I was driving my car and suddenly SRS light came on , I just took the card to STAR MOTORS EL SALVADOR , and they said the air bag they replaced on 2008 , to be more specific the detonator of that air bag in not working properly, they need to replace it,  and I have to pay this …

They assume the warranties is only 1 year for parts , and its ok with me , but this must be, when I buy the parts , or when I have cause the damage to my parts or car,. [continued below]....

..... This CLK 550 has like 8 or 10 airbags that are still working properly!!!!

The only one that has problems is the one they first damage and the new they installed. They want me to pay $500 USD to replace a Part, I haven’t damaged. I own 2 CLK s , I love Mercedes Benz , but this behavior is making me change my mind .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Motors-El-Salavdor/internet/Star-Motors-El-Salavdor-Distributor-de-Mercedes-Benz-En-El-Salvador-srsbolsas-de-aire--1101660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Motors El Salavdor