Complaint Review: Star Nine Ventures, Inc

• Reported By: Mohamed — Cairo Georgia Egypt
Star Nine Ventures, Inc
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanhrussell Internet United States of America

Star Nine Ventures, Inc CIA, Mugly, BustedMugShots Internet

It seems apparent that Star Nine is the holding company for a portfolio of mugshot websites proliferating on the internet. Although advertising lofty and noble goals, these sites defaming and impeding the lives of countless people in this country. No effort is put into finding out about the status of criminal proceedings, or if arrest records have been sealed or expunged.

It came to a surprise that my "mug" is on their website when my arrest record was sealed 5 years ago. It seems almost impossible for anyone in this position to find a job in our globally connected world when, apparently, Star Nine's SEO expertise allows high search engine rankings for your "mug."

I will come at you Star Nine (Ryan Russell) and CIA (Kyle Prall). I will do everything in my power to 1) Remove my illegally obtained "mug" from your databases. I will not give in to your extortion. I am speaking to attorneys now regarding my options. I guess a retainer is my best friend right now Russell & Prall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Nine-Ventures-Inc/internet/Star-Nine-Ventures-Inc-CIA-Mugly-BustedMugShots-Internet-929923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Nine Ventures, Inc