- Report: #981307
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Star Nine Ventures
Star Nine Ventures1604 Nueces Street Austin, Texas United States of America
Star Nine Ventures Busted! Mugshots (WRONGLY accused mugshot picture) Austin, Texas
*Consumer Comment: INTERPOL
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I understand that you might want to check out if your friends, husband/wife, or even teachers have ever been arrested, but Busted! Mugshots.com has gone OUT OF CONTROL when it comes to these results. Why?
1. It shows up IMMEDIATELY if you search up the person's name on google - Very easy to find regardless of how popular the person is or how common/uncommon the person's name is (for example, it's unnecessary to add "busted mugshot" to the end of a person's name to find their mugshot. Regardless if you do or not, it'll show up Very easily.)
2. It show's people who've been arrested Regardless of the crime and/or if they were NOT FOUND Guilty.
3. The PICTURE is usually the FIRST picture to pop up IF you search up the person's name on Google, especially if the person isn't very popular or has an uncommon name.
4. It shows up ANYONE who's been arrested. They have NO sympathy - for example, if a person has commited several SEVERE crimes, then by all means post up the picture to exploit them; yet if a person has commited a simple and common "crime" such as smoking marijuana or "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" - (which can Personally be considered as FIGHTING BACK WHILE IN DANGER), and have only done this Once in their life - the (usually unattractive) picture STILL shows up.
And while they do this, you have to PAY them to get rid of the post. And this is something they Choose to do. No matter how much you'd like to offer, They get to decide if they want to take it down or not. : "If someone listed on our website has been found not guilty, had their record expunged, or passed away, you may apply for a fee waiver to have the listing removed." - If the person PASSED AWAY, someone STILL has to pay to get it removed. Ridiculous. This is
Let me tell you why I'm concerned about this. I'll state it very clearly - my Mother's Mugshot is very easily found Because of Busted! Mugshots.com. My Mother was arrested for "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" in 2001. She was shopping for my brother's prom. My Father (who's addicted to porn (anything sexual for that matter - strip clubs for example), abusive and no longer involved in my life - hardly ever was) became upset at her for going all out for my brother's prom. As a result, he ended up beating her up in the garage. SHE - AS IN HER - Was the one to call the POLICE. Because my father had SCRATCH MARKS on his arm, they arrested HER for domestic violence. She stayed in jail for a few hours. Years before I was born, my Father PUNCHED my Mother in her face, causing her jawbone to shatter and her eye to fall in. She had to have a facial implant to hold up her eye. My mother is Innocent, and by No means should have her Mug Shot as being the FIRST thing to show up when you type her name. This website HAS to get shut down IMMEDIATELY.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Nine-Ventures/Austin-Texas-78701/Star-Nine-Ventures-Busted-Mugshots-WRONGLY-accused-mugshot-picture-Austin-Texas-981307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.