Complaint Review: Star Outsourcing

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Jennifer — Colorado
Star Outsourcing
Internet USA

Star Outsourcing This company ordered several thousand words of content from me and never paid me for the work.  Leeds, United Kingdom Internet

his company ordered several thousand words of content from me and never paid me for the work. Like others, I found this client through Elance. They set up an account under the name "cosmososhea" and then deleted the account when payment was due. They only post hourly jobs instead of fixed price jobs so that they don't have to fund the projects ahead of time. They deleted me on Skype and never answered my emails on Elance. I wrote articles for an apartment search website. This was in early May of 2014. I've seen two more complaints on here about Star Outsourcing since, and both were also ripped off on Elance. So they are still actively doing to this freelancers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2014 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Outsourcing/internet/Star-Outsourcing-This-company-ordered-several-thousand-words-of-content-from-me-and-never-1155386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Outsourcing