Complaint Review: Star Rebates Inc

• Updated: Wed, May 25, 2011

• Reported By: Moses — Loganville Georgia United States of America
Star Rebates Inc
1100 Dexter Ave N Suite 100 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Star Rebates Inc MonthlyGiftCards.com Scam Scam Scam Do not Attempt Seattle, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Frustrated

I am a victim of Star Rebate Inc. Sent out $15.95 and followed all the rules but never received any gift cards. I keep getting the same generic emails. I am glad I never gave them my credit card information. I think we should go after the alarm companies that promote this company. I did not check them out because I trusted the Alarm Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2011 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Rebates-Inc/Seattle-Washington-98109/Star-Rebates-Inc-MonthlyGiftCardscom-Scam-Scam-Scam-Do-not-Attempt-Seattle-Washington-731718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Rebates Inc

Frustrated

AUTHOR: Jen C - (United States of America)

I am also a victim of Star Rebates Inc. I signed up for the alarm company deal also. I have called the alarm company...responce "We have nothing to do with them." They made me so made. I told my husband what was going on, I think he will give the alarm company a call himself. I don"t think it will help but he does have a way with words. The alarm company does deduct monthly charges on my credit card. I have thought about cancelling the card but then I'm sure they would send me to collections at some point and that would mess with my credit. I feel like I'm stuck....I know exactly your frustration!!