Complaint Review: Star Rebates Inc

Star Rebates Inc
1100 Dexter Ave. North Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Star Rebates Inc Monthlygiftcards.com Gas rebate ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: Odenza Marketing dba Star Rebates Inc

I was offered this rebate program as part of a travel services pitch I sat through. I collected my gas receipts from the same station for 5 months turning in the required documents by the last day of each month starting in March. It has now been over 4 months and my vouchers are still in a pending status.
I read on another web site to file a complaint with the Attorney General-State of Washington so I have done that as well.
I want others to know what a scam these people are and to not get sucked into the game wasting your time and energy on this bogus company. I wish I lived in Seattle I would picket in front of their office to raise awareness but because I am in Oklahoma I guess I will use this avenue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Rebates-Inc/internet/Star-Rebates-Inc-Monthlygiftcardscom-Gas-rebate-ripoff-Internet-763815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Rebates Inc

Odenza Marketing dba Star Rebates Inc

AUTHOR: Tulsa - (USA)

I have been notified by the Washington State Attorney General's office that Star Rebates is not located in Seattle, Wa.; it has provided a false address. Star Rebates is affiliated with a Canadian company, Odenza Marketing, which is located in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. They have recommended that I file a complaint with my State Attorney General's office which I will do.

Odenza Marketing's address should anyone want to persue that avenue is:
Odenza Marketing dba Star Rebates