Complaint Review: Star Rebates, Inc

• Submitted: Sat, May 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By: Judy — Asheville North Carolina United States of America
Star Rebates, Inc
1100 Dexter Avenue N, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 9810 Internet United States of America

Star Rebates, Inc monthlygiftcards.com Totally failed to deliver on it's promises! Seattle, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Help with Star Rebates

I was offered an incentive of $300 to join a Travel Club.  I was to submit original receipts totaling $100
each month from Walmart on a form found in Monthlygiftcards.com.  Each month I was to have a $20
credit to my Visa card.

Every month since November 2010, I have submitted the signed form with original receipts attached.
After not receiving any credit for 3 months, I sent the receipts registered with return receipt requested.  Still no credit.  The website shows all my forms/receipts are "pending".

After 2 more months, I called Grand Resort Travel to report I had not received any credit and Star Rebates hasn't answered any of my emails inquiring why.  The travel representative called me back to advise Star Rebates would be mailing me a credit certificate, which after another month I have not yet received.

Today, I went on line to submit another month's receipts on their form and can no longer access
the Monthlygiftcards.com web site.

I don't know if the problem is with Star Rebates, Inc, Monthlygiftcards.com, Walmart or Grand
Resort Travel.  But somewhere along the way the system is RIPPING ME OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2011 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Rebates-Inc/internet/Star-Rebates-Inc-monthlygiftcardscom-Totally-failed-to-deliver-on-its-promises-Seattle-731738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Rebates, Inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Help with Star Rebates

AUTHOR: Mike1964 - (United States of America)

Heres what I did and they are both investigating:

E-mail consumer rights advocate Amy Clancy @ KIRO TV she is exposing these people aclancy@kirotv.com They have ripped me off too. She will respond to your e-mail.  It's probably mail fraud. Also you can e-mail the Attorney General a complaint using the following link: www.atg.wa.gov/fileacoplaint.aspx

Good Luck

PS: I e-mailed the AG a few months ago and got my first 3 cards. I had to email them again recently.