Complaint Review: Star Snacks

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — fair haven Michigan
Star Snacks
105 Harbor Dr. jersey city, New Jersey United States of America

Star Snacks Your Nuts Are Rotten taste like I've been eating chewed up medication. jersey city , New Jersey

Hi, I bought a can of chocolate covered cashews at Family Dollar store in New Baltimore Mi. Brand new store so the product should be new right? I get them home and the first bite is this rancid taste like I just chewed aspirin of an antibiotic on accident. So I dared to try another ok that one was fine but then it kept come the can was loaded I broke them open the colors of the nuts were anywhere from green to brown anything but tan the color they should be. That evening I was sick. I contacted Star Snacks by e-mail but they never returned my call.I was going to contact them again today but then I saw you post in the categories section under Star Snacks and thought wow we might have a more serious problem than just me. So yes I've been ripped off but I usually go after the company and resolve it with a good turnover but these people are a little dangerous as it looks like they might be hurting others so I'm leaving this one up to you if you can help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Snacks/jersey-city-New-Jersey-07305/Star-Snacks-Your-Nuts-Are-Rotten-taste-like-Ive-been-eating-chewed-up-medication-jersey-1039095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Snacks