Complaint Review: StarBiz Wilhelmina

• Submitted: Sun, February 06, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, February 06, 2005

• Reported By:Cave Creek Arizona
StarBiz Wilhelmina
13430 N. Scottsdale Rd. #300 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

StarBiz Wilhelmina ripoff Scottsdale Arizona

Lies, lies and more lies! I am embarrassed to say I am also a victim of Star Biz & Bruce Romberg. Although I have disputed the charge of $695.00, the outcome is still pending. Maybe, after I print all these notices from all of you and send it back in with my fraud claim they will agree that Bruce Romberg is a fraud. After my son was selected a few months ago Bruce told me that I would pay $695.00 up front and be reimbursed immediately upon his first print appearance. He agreed that my son's first appearance would pay $700.00 minimum. When my son did appear in a Kids out West Ad I expected my son to get paid at least $700.00 did I ever see a check? Heck no! That was our agreement. Sensing my hesitation with my payment Bruce reassured me over and over I would have my money back in 30 days or less.

As far at the photographer and the photos what a joke the outfit they had him wear was even worse. In addition, there was more than one baby wearing the same outfit (not that you can see much because the ad is so tiny). I told Bruce I already had professional pictures of our son which were fabulous but he insisted on having this lady take them. It was not even a professional setting; rather, we were in somebody's office that was the size of a shoe box. I've never been told so many lies at one time in my life. I should have been wearing hip boots! Please let me know how I can help in any way to go public on this matter. Did anyone ever contact 3 on your side? Let's work toward keeping other parents and their babies from being scammed!

Cave Creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2005 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StarBiz-Wilhelmina/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/StarBiz-Wilhelmina-ripoff-Scottsdale-Arizona-130337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StarBiz Wilhelmina