Complaint Review: Starbiz Entertainment Or Starbiz Wilhelmina

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2007

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Starbiz Entertainment Or Starbiz Wilhelmina
13430 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite #300 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Starbiz Entertainment Or Starbiz Wilhelmina we took our daughter to one of the audations and she was picked they set up to come in and give all the information and set up photo shoot and told us that she would be in magizne and then at the end told us that we would have to pay $800 and sum dollars I thought it was wired and so did my husband but they were very conviceing and said we would makethat money back. Scottsdale Arizona

I fell victim to Bruce Romberg and his Assisant Melette Anderson around two years ago. I didn't not know that they are in fraud of people till now,I was trying to get on there website and this was in place of it. Our started when we took our daughter to an audtion and the took us in a room and the video tape her and ask question and then when it was over they said they would call us if she was chosen. Later on that day Hedi called and said that they would like us to come in and that our daughter was picked a one of the 4. So we went back in and they give us a packet and explain it to us how she would get photo shoot and be in a maginze and there was a price in there two that we would have to pay it was $800.00 and sum dollar's to get started. We were alittle worry about that it just didn't sound right but they convince us that she would get that money back she would get print ads and photo shoots and make that money back. So we wrote a check and paid the only thing she got was the photo shoot and pic in maginze which that what the money I paid for was for if I wanted to do that we would of pick her own outfit and maginze out myself and paid to have it done!!! So after that I haven't heard from them in a while. Finally I called and got load with them and he called me back and said that he could get our daughter into a commercial for the doll house in scottsdale,and we would get paid for this. I took her to the place she did the commerical and we waited a long time never heard anything after that and no money so I called and and argued with them and finally we seen a check. So after that I have not heard anything and I just was tired of dealing with everything. So I decide one day to get one there site and I found this ripoff thing. So that is why I'am writing this report. I would like to see these people pay for all the families they rip off and the little kids they put down.

Natalie
Glendale, AZ

Natalie
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2007 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starbiz-Entertainment-Or-Starbiz-Wilhelmina/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Starbiz-Entertainment-Or-Starbiz-Wilhelmina-we-took-our-daughter-to-one-of-the-audations-a-280443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starbiz Entertainment Or Starbiz Wilhelmina