Complaint Review: Starbiz Wilhelmina Scottsdale

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2005

• Reported By:Anthem Arizona
Starbiz Wilhelmina Scottsdale
13430 North Scottsdale Road #300 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Starbiz Wilhelmina ripoff! Took my $700 and I never got a thing. Scottsdale Arizona

I was so happy to see that many of you have written in complaining about Starbiz Wilhelmina in Scottsdale. We gave them $700 in April of 2004 for my daughter and we haven't gotten a thing out of it.

I have detailed records of who I spoke to and what was said starting last April up until current. To this date my daughter has not appeared in anything and the pictures they have on their web are so outdated it's pathetic.

I would like to go to channel 3 on your side about this company. We need to warn everyone of the scam that is occurring here. I know a couple of you have mentioned that you would also like to go to the media. My neighbor, another victim of this company, is going with me to the media. Please contact me at jjbandle@aol.com if you are willing to go to the media and expose this company. We cannot let them rip off any more people. I will coordinate it and get them to run the story but I need your help.

Thanks. We need to stand up for ourselves!!

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starbiz-Wilhelmina-Scottsdale/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Starbiz-Wilhelmina-ripoff-Took-my-700-and-I-never-got-a-thing-Scottsdale-Arizona-127031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starbiz Wilhelmina Scottsdale