• Report: #119817

Complaint Review: Starbiz

• Submitted: Thu, November 25, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 25, 2004

• Reported By:mesa az Arizona
13430 N Scottsdale RdSuite#300 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

StarbizWilhelmina Starbiz Wilhelmina Arizona ripoff I fell into his smooth talking trap like so many others Scottsdale Arizona

Thank you so much to all the other parents who were brave enough to come forward and expose the rip off scam with the company Starbiz Wilhelmina.

I am so thankful others have come forward and mentioned at great length the ordeal they went through with this so called man named "Bruce". I unfortunately did not receive these "warnings" soon enough either. I fell into his smooth talking trap also.

I did agree with what one person who wrote in and said that the clothing he had them model was not something any mother would put her child in if she were to expose her daughter to the modeling sector.

This guy so called "Bruce" did say my daughter would have 100 pictures to use for agency viewing. When I got there the photographer seemed dumbfounded and told me they now have them on discs. Also, Don't you think if they were reputable company that if a costomer paid 685.00 that when the pictures returned for viewing they would be professional enough to let you know they came in??My childs pictures were taken in march 04 it is now nov )4 and still no call til I called them.

This is a case of "take the money and run. Not caring at all about getting modeling jobs for our children. I will keep in touch also after i have made an effort to be reimbersed for a persons extreme dishonesty.

mesa az, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2004 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starbiz/Scottsdale-Arizona-85207/StarbizWilhelmina-Starbiz-Wilhelmina-Arizona-ripoff-I-fell-into-his-smooth-talking-trap-li-119817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starbiz