Complaint Review: Starbizz

• Submitted: Sun, July 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 01, 2007

• Reported By:tempe Arizona
13430 N Scottsdale 300 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Starbizz dishonest fraudulent scammer took my money and ran Scottsdale Arizona

Ronald Bruce Romberg owner of starbizz told me he wanted my child in his modeling and marketing talent. My first apt. he took a few pics. and then told
us he'd call me later that day to see how many comercials wanted my child.

He called us that same day stating Bruce had "Many bidds" for my child. In that same conversation Bruce told me he wanted my child in his side not on the comitations. He said he could give us a "deal" of 300.00 dollars deposit.

So I said that sounded ok. I went to Scottsdale to meet with him once again giving him a money order of 300.00, when I asked for a Xerox copy of the money order both the secertary and Bruce acted very suspicious. After that day when-ever I called them they told me to go to their web site and they will post the new address. They also claimed to send my child's portfolio in the mail. Needless to say I never recieved a thing. Bruce also told me that my child was on the front of a mag. and I would recieve that as well.

tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2007 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starbizz/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Starbizz-dishonest-fraudulent-scammer-took-my-money-and-ran-Scottsdale-Arizona-258128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starbizz