Complaint Review: Starboost.com

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: LA Actor — Beverly Hills California
Starboost.com
Internet USA

Starboost.com I paid for their service to improve my IMDB Star Meter Rating, and my rating worsened Internet

I signed up with Starboost.com to improve my IMDB Star Meter Rating. After One month of servicing my account, my rating worsened. I continually tried to contact them, and they never answered a single email. I request a refund, and never received it, even though their websites states they have a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee policy. Also, IMDB was able to detect the searches performed by Starboost.com and they have blocked my starmeter from improving for 4 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starboostcom/internet/Starboostcom-I-paid-for-their-service-to-improve-my-IMDB-Star-Meter-Rating-and-my-ratin-1066813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starboost.com