Henrietta

• Reported By: pavageau — elk grove California United States of America
Starbucks
Sacramento, California United States of America

Starbucks Defective cups Sacramento, California

I was seriously burned when I ordered a large cup of Tea at Starbucks, I did not spill it on myself, the cup furnished by Starbucks split open at the seam and boiling hot tea covered my forearm. I later found out this tea is served so hot, it is supposed to be double cupped. I have permanent scars on my arm. Please beware..... make Starbucks double cup your drinks , they use defective glue on their cups.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2010 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starbucks/Sacramento-California-/Starbucks-Defective-cups-Sacramento-California-662555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starbucks