Complaint Review: Starbucks

• Submitted: Sun, May 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:san diego California
Starbucks
58th St And University Ave San Diego, California U.S.A.

Starbucks Double billing San Diego California

*Consumer Suggestion: be sure to email this to the company office

I ordered a chai tea and they charged me double price. Later that day i checked my online banking and found out they charged me twice. I went back to the starbucks and informed them what happened. They denied that they didnt charge me for two chai's, so i had to go back home and print my bank statement. I know it was only less than $3 but no one wants to lose their money for no reason.

I rather tip some1 for $100 than lose $1 for no good reason. One of the barista's told me it will take couple weeks to get reimbursment but at the end they gave me a drink, i swear i didnt even drink it. They just have no respect for the customers. We used to call that starbucks our creep, but i and my friends are not going there no more!!

Evergreen
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starbucks/San-Diego-California-92115/Starbucks-Double-billing-San-Diego-California-450482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starbucks

#1 Consumer Suggestion

be sure to email this to the company office

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

be sure to email this to the company office

let them know they are getting bad publicity.

see if they responde