Complaint Review: Starcrest Of California

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 18, 2003

• Reported By:Ashland Massachusetts
Starcrest Of California
19465 Brennan Ave Perris, California U.S.A.

Starcrest cashed my check haven't received goods ordered slow prossessing Perris California

I ordered $65.00 worth of murchandise. I sent the check out 1/18 2003 and they cashed it on 1/27/2003. They called once for a size that I forgot to put on the order and they never called back. I called them a toll call and they put me on hold. Finally I got through after 3 minutes or more and told them the size and what order it went to and I am still not sure by the conversation that they know what I wanted. Thaty was on the week of February 10th. No muchandise yet. I don't know how they can cash a check when they haven't sent to the goods? I have done business with them before and they were good.

Patricia
Ashland, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2003 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starcrest-Of-California/Perris-California-92599/Starcrest-cashed-my-check-havent-received-goods-ordered-slow-prossessing-Perris-Californ-45813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starcrest Of California