Complaint Review: Stardock Corporation

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: Motoplaneparts — Hastings Florida
Stardock Corporation
Internet USA

Stardock Corporation Scammers take your money but never give you your product! Plymouth Internet

I bought a product from this company, I paid, but they failed to deliver the digital download. No big deal I though, Ill call and they would straighten everything out. Big mistake! No support what so ever! I called, left a message, never got a call back. I called again, and finally got a operator. After explaining my situation, she just transfered me to the same voicemail for support again! After trying to call back again, they would no longer anwser my call! I then called from a diffrent number, and what do you know, they anwser right away! Horrible company, horible staff. I would never purchase anything else from these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stardock-Corporation/internet/Stardock-Corporation-Scammers-take-your-money-but-never-give-you-your-product-Plymouth-I-1170468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stardock Corporation