• Report: #203157

• Submitted: Thu, July 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 27, 2006

• Reported By:Soddy Daisy Tennessee
Stargate Photo
Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Stargate Photo - WaWa Digital - The Camera Wiz Ripoff Threatened me demanded my credit card number yelled at me threatened a lawsuit Brooklyn New York

I called to order a Canon Powershot A620 that was listed on the website as $155.00, but when I called "James" told me it was refurbished and said you want a new one which would be $249.00 and also a lot of over priced accessories which I said I already had.

Keep in mind I did not put my credit card information in on the web order because the site was not secure. A few minutes later "James" called me back and said you didn't enter your credit card information.

At this time I was just going to cancel my order and I said the camera was listed on the website for $155 and that's what I want to pay for it. He then told me there would be a 50 percent cancellation fee which was never stated.

Then he said if he did not get his money he was going to ruin my credit and get his lawyer. How could he, he doesn't have my credit card information and I did not do anything wrong.

I said alright I would pay and said I have American Express, he then said "We don't take that, you got anything else". I said no and he said thank you, have a good day in a very sarcastic way.

I called them back today (July, 27th) and said I wanted to cancel my order again. He then asked for my order number and I said hold on and let me look. I found it and he said how may I help you.

I say yes I need to cancel my order and said "I ask you three times for your order number" which he did not. Well I gave it to him and he said you did not put a credit card in and said my order was canceled. I did not hear him and I said sorry, he then yelled" Your order is CANCELED!" He then said thank you bye in a sarcastic tone.

I got this whole conversation on a voice recorder to, just to prove what he said as well as all other evidence. This company is a scam and will fraudulently use your credit card information and personal information. This needs to be stopped at all cost. I would love to get a law-suit going on this place and put them out of business.

Michael
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2006 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stargate-Photo/Brooklyn-New-York/Stargate-Photo-WaWa-Digital-The-Camera-Wiz-Ripoff-Threatened-me-demanded-my-credit-car-203157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stargate Photo