desperate

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Ana- — Temple Hills Maryland
Starion Energy
220 Main Street South Suite 206 , Select State/Province USA

Starion Energy 800-600-3040 Promised to lower my electric bill and instead charge me more than ever Southbury Connecticut

I sign up with Starion because they promised to lower my PEPCO bill (electric bill) instead I ended paying more than what PEPCO was charging me. The first bill they charged me $0.077900 per KH the second bill was $0.129900 over $0.05 cents more. Ridiculous. I called and the representative told me that it was because of the contract I had sign up for was a variable rate. I was furious and told them to cancel my account. The lady sad she was going to submit the request but it could take up to 2 more months for it to come off my bill. I was soo mad and told them i did not care but cancel the contract. Please don’t fall for those people that come knocking on your door promising to lower your electric bill. They won’t. Instead you will pay even more.

Dishonest company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starion-Energy/Select-StateProvince/Starion-Energy-800-600-3040-Promised-to-lower-my-electric-bill-and-instead-charge-me-more-1071666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starion Energy