Complaint Review: Starion

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — media Pennsylvania
p.o box 845 middlebury , Connecticut USA

Starion They moved my kWh to .22 per kw. Almost 3 times the amount of what Peco is. They do not save you money. Nor were they able to produce my contract for when I signed up. middlebury Connecticut

Signed up for Starion in 2011.  Starting get electric bills for .22 kwh.  They said I was on a variable rate program, but they could not produce my orignal contract.  Was on hold for over 60 minute for manager, who said they were unable to locate my recording of what I signed up for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starion/middlebury-Connecticut-06762/Starion-They-moved-my-kWh-to-22-per-kw-Almost-3-times-the-amount-of-what-Peco-is-The-1172113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starion