Complaint Review: Start-UP Essenitals - USA Card Services - A-1 Leasing

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
Start-UP Essenitals - USA Card Services - A-1 Leasing
4433 LBJ Fwy Sutie 501 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Start-UP - Start-UP Essenitals - USA Card Services - A-1 Leasing No Help or Support Has Promised Dallas Internet

I was promised all the support I needed to complete my website. But, as I begin to build it the merchant support group would not contact me. Sometimes call after call on my part. And then they had gotten to me in a week or two. The 1-866 numbers and extensions were hard to connect to the support group. Also they were very impatient with giving me instructions. One after another would never finish the task. I did not get a clear understanding about the credit card machine. And I kept telling them that I only wanted to work in the home. But, they insisted that I would need a machine for other use. But I've never used the credit card machine. I feel I had been misinformed and ripped-off.

Marcellita
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Start-UP-Essenitals-USA-Card-Services-A-1-Leasing/Dallas-Texas-75244/Start-UP-Start-UP-Essenitals-USA-Card-Services-A-1-Leasing-No-Help-or-Support-Has-Pr-274027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Start-UP Essenitals - USA Card Services - A-1 Leasing