• Report: #220414

• Submitted: Mon, November 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2007

• Reported By:saginaw Michigan
Start Up Essentials
4455 LBJ Freeway Suite 501 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Start Up Essentials dishonest, very pushy getting you to sign up, makes you sound special that you received call from them ripoff Dallas Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am Greg Rosar - my wife googled my name and she found this - I am disgusted

Start up essentials is a rip off company.

I spoke with a man named Greg Rosar. He was a very smooth talker. He made it sound like you were very lucky to be receiving the call from him, he was a big supervisor, compared to the other employees. He was on the committee to decide if you would be eligble to receive this special no up front fee program from A-l Leasing. Statet many times that they don't just give out these loans to anybody.

He was supposed to have called me, according to him, after just one week, then one month, three months, 6 months, on and on he went. I have yet to hear from him, and I have had the paperwork for 2 weeks now.

I should have used my 6th sense and turned him down right then and there when he said I would have to make a decision by the end of the phone call because there would not be another chance. I told him I wanted it in my spouses name and he said no problem we will just have to verify everything with him and they never did ask to put him on the phone. They had me sign his name to the contract without his authorization. Then they had me sign a new contract in his name with my signature.

That could not have been a bigger sign. What a fool I was.

Hopefully you are reading this before you sign up with Start up Essentials.

Sheryl
saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2006 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Start-Up-Essentials/Dallas-Texas-75244/Start-Up-Essentials-dishonest-very-pushy-getting-you-to-sign-up-makes-you-sound-special-220414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Start Up Essentials

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am Greg Rosar - my wife googled my name and she found this - I am disgusted

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

It is unfortunate for Sheryl that this happenned. I am an ex employee of this company and only worked there for 2 months. I never signed anyone up because I was in a managerial role and became aware of how the company was operating. I do understand of the 40 or so "senior business analyst", some were unscrupulous and had a tendency to use other peoples name. This is the case here. I believe the company has gone out of business, but not sure since I left in april of 2006. Please resolve this immediately as I have a professional reputation to maintain.

Greg Rosar