Complaint Review: Start Up Essentials

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:NY New York
Start Up Essentials
startupessentials.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Start Up Essentials I received a call about start up essentials while I was depressed. The representative, Mr. Conklin, told me that I could not cancel the contract. This has been approximately two years since I ordered this product. I am still paying on it. How do I cancel account with A-1 Leasing? Internet Texas

I was scammed into buying this program while I was depressed. I was on the internet trying to find a way to make income over the internet and before I could click the button, I received a call about this program. I felt it was a good investment. Unfortunately, I did not do due diligence. Looking at all the comments in the Ripoff Report, I could not believe what I was reading. I learned, after the fact, that if you have an individuals telling you that you have to sign a contract right away, don't do it. I am still bound by the contract with A-1 Leasing. How can I legally get out of it? Please help.

Anonymous
NY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Start-Up-Essentials/nationwide/Start-Up-Essentials-I-received-a-call-about-start-up-essentials-while-I-was-depressed-The-338835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Start Up Essentials