Complaint Review: Start to finish auto body inc

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony — Bronx New York United States of America
Start to finish auto body inc
975 Washington Ave Bronx, New York United States of America

Start to finish auto body inc Start but never finishes and UNRELIABLE Bronx, New York

Hi,

I hope you read this report before you start doing business with this body shop. The owner, goes by the name "D" seem very nice when you first meet him. I had an accident December 07th, 2012, My insurance adjuster came to START TO FINISH body shop  did the estimate and paid "D"  for the repairs that needed to be done. I spoke to "D" that same week, he assured me that the part will be in by the end of the week and that he will need about 3 to 4 days to complete the repairs. well needless to say that week came and went.  Whenever, I call him he don't answer his phone. He a day would pass until he returns my call. He would then give me give an excuse about not receiving my call and then tells me another excuse why the car is not complete then ask for another week to complete the job. Of course since he started working on the car; I tell him okay take the additional week. But that  week would come and pass and he would give more excuses, either the weather is bad or his guys took vocation or he was sick. So today is January 13th, 2013. He told me the car would be done on the 11th, that was two days ago. I have seen my car the most parts are on it, but its still not completed and he is not returning my calls.. Oh I forgot to mention that he lied to my insurance and told them that he completed the repairs and delivered my car two weeks ago. If you are able to read this complaint before give this man your business, please please, do not trust him. He lies and he is unreliable. Go to a different body shop!!!!. You have been warn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Start-to-finish-auto-body-inc/Bronx-New-York-10462/Start-to-finish-auto-body-inc-Start-but-never-finishes-and-UNRELIABLE-Bronx-New-York-996069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Start to finish auto body inc