• Report: #1021971

StartNatural LLC
14170 DR MLK BLVD #9 Dover, Texas United States of America

StartNatural LLC Wrong product shipped and invalid email & phone# Dover, Texas

Towhom it may concern:

Instead of going to the doctor again to get help with weight loss, I searched the internet to find the product I was taking to see if I could get w/o going back to the doctor. Anyway, I found www.liposomexlabs.com which is StartNatural LLC and I ordered a 90 day supply of Tablets but, received capsules that are not the same product(indgredients) and is about 10.00 less than the Tablets. So, I tried calling no one would answer and a fax machine answered so I tried faxing it wouldn't pick up and than I tried emailing to the only email address they put on their site (billing#liposomexlabs.com) invalid email address. You can not reach this company in anyway and I feel they owe me a refund for the different of the product at first now that I can't reach them they need to refund the full amount of my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StartNatural-LLC/Dover-Texas-33527/StartNatural-LLC-Wrong-product-shipped-and-invalid-email-phone-Dover-Texas-1021971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StartNatural LLC