Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct/ EDP Reporting

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:New Auburn Wisconsin
Starter Credit Direct/ EDP Reporting
Www.edp.com Internet U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct/ EDP Reporting Took money out off my checking without authorization California Internet

I was checking my checking account one day and noticed that $99.00 was taken out using my husbands name. Neither one of us had ever heard of edp reporting or starter credit direct. I called them and they gave me all the information they had, the only problem was the state that was put down was minnesota and we have always lived in wisconsin who according to them is not a state that allows their service. so they sent me forms and I faxed them back right away. That was back in may and it is already july. Every time I call them they say they are working on it. The things thats funny is they took our money over night but they are still working on giving it back. I know it is only $99.00 but when you don't have the extra money it hurts and it put us behind on all other bills. I don't know what else to do but keep calling and asking wheres our money.

New Auburn, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct-EDP-Reporting/internet/Starter-Credit-Direct-EDP-Reporting-Took-money-out-off-my-checking-without-authorization-348634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct/ EDP Reporting