contributions

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Cabot Arkansas
Starter Credit Direct / EDebitPay
15165 Ventura Blvd Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct / EDebitPay Unauthorized check draft by Starter Credit Direct for $99 caused me to incurr several overdraft charges for drafts that would have otherwise been covered Sherman Oaks California

I was looking for an on-line payday advance loan on several different web sites and filled out a couple of applications for small loans. Two days after the loan I had been approved for was deposited into my checking account, I see this $99.00 fee, from who knows where, posting to my account with a check number that did not follow the order of any checks or drafts that were authorized.

I could not view the actual document the first day it was pending on my account. It was already after business hours on this date that I had noticed the unauthorized draft. I had to wait and call my bank first thing the following business morning. Finally got online and was able to research the document (after it posted) and this current site.

Now on to my bank to see what they can do for me. Had the $99.00 not been taken out of my account I would not have four other $25.00 overdraft fees for subscriptions that only cost $14.99, movie club and book club dues for my kids that were only $8.95 and $2.95. And of course my vehicle insurance which was $48.00. All of course were covered. But the fees incurred costs me not only the small loan I had applied for ($200), I am now farther in debt than I was before.

Amber
Cabot, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct-EDebitPay/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Starter-Credit-Direct-EDebitPay-Unauthorized-check-draft-by-Starter-Credit-Direct-for-9-464478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct / EDebitPay