Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct - Edpreporting.com

www.edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-430-0672
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Starter Credit Direct - Edpreporting.com Starter credit direct stole my bank info. They deducted $99 from my account with out my knowledgge and permission. Internet

I noticed an unfamiliar charge deducted from my checking account posted 2 days ago. I wrote the information from my account and noticed an odd name. I called the number which was nothing but a recording. No live persons or answering machines to question. Researched a bit further and found I have no idea who this company is. I have never contacted anyone or attempted to buy anything. I did not authorize to pay this company any thing for any reason. All of a sudden they submitted an electronic check with my information and no signature. I have now contacted my bank to file an unauthorized fraudulent charge. This caused me to overdraft, and also unable to pay a few of my very important bills, no gas money or any money to buy any food if needed.

Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct-Edpreportingcom/internet/Starter-Credit-Direct-Edpreportingcom-Starter-credit-direct-stole-my-bank-info-They-de-400514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct - Edpreporting.com