Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

• Submitted: Sun, June 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 07, 2009

• Reported By:Splendora Texas
Starter Credit Direct
15165 Vebtura BLVD. Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct - Century Platinum Starte Credit Direct is nothing but a scam Sherman Oaks California

Well today i have been temporary disabled do to breaking my ankle so my financial stability has been unstable. I get online this Sunday afternoon and decided to go to my online banking page to see what was going on with my bank account. I had about $ 20.00 bucks in there just to be safe so my bank account wont have any over drafts and stuff. I go online to see my activity and i see that STARTER CREDIT DIRECT has deducted $99.00 from my account which it costed me $35.00 and now im $111.00 in the hole. I have done nothing towards an authourization for them to take $99.00 out of my account. I have been through this before with people taking money out without my permission. Its not right but there is people who we live around even the city you live in. You could be living on the same street as this scam artist. People do this for a living. Dont let this go if your a victim of this same issue im having. Im taking action as i tell this story.

James
Splendora, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Starter-Credit-Direct-Century-Platinum-Starte-Credit-Direct-is-nothing-but-a-scam-Sherma-459428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct