Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Snoqualmie Washington
Starter Credit Direct
15165 Ventura Blvd. Suite 200 Sherman Oaks ,, California U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct Starter Credit Direct ripped off 99.00 out of my account without my authorization and I don't know how Sherman Oaks , California

I went on to my check account today and I seen that I was overdrawn by almost $300.00 dollars because starter credit direct went into my account and took out an electronic check for $99.00. I have contacted the fraud unit at my bank and will be attempting to file a affidavit with them on this company. Also I will be contacting the attorney generals office in hopes that we can file a lawsuit on this company for frauding not only me but all of you.

Djdreifra
Snoqualmie, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Starter-Credit-Direct-Starter-Credit-Direct-ripped-off-9900-out-of-my-account-without-my-451647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct