Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

• Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:norfolk Virginia
Starter Credit Direct
startercreditdirect.com Internet U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct I had starter credit direct try to take $99 out of my checking account Internet

*Author of original report: This might help You if you get the run around calling 800 number!

I had starter credit direct try to take $99 out of my checking account but instead of getting it they just got me a fee of $29 dollars instead for a bounced check. I was lucky my husband didn't get paid until the following day. I'm still upset that someone out there has my information and now I have to go through this long ordeal to get my account number changed and my bank didn't return the fee.

Unsatisfied2711
norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/internet/Starter-Credit-Direct-I-had-starter-credit-direct-try-to-take-99-out-of-my-checking-accou-412603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct

This might help You if you get the run around calling 800 number!

AUTHOR: Unsatisfied2711 - (U.S.A.)

I have this site where you can find out who owns every computer website and on it they have to list a direct line to that company.
All you have to do is put in the name of it and there you go.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!