Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

• Reported By:Laurel Springs New Jersey
Starter Credit Direct
www.edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct Never heard of these people who took my money!! Internet

These so called establishment took $99 out of my account and I never heard of them or know what their business does. My bank is taking care of the missing money but I would like to try and do legal action against this "company'' to show that they can not scam hard working individuals like myself out of money! These people need to be stopped and pay for their robbery of regular law abinding citizens!! I have tried to contact them by phone and the keep saying all reps are busy to try emailing them. I have emailed them numerous times and still no response. Please help me stop these con artists once and for all. Thank you for our time and consideration to hear my compliant of injustice and fraud!

Pamela
Laurel Springs, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/internet/Starter-Credit-Direct-Never-heard-of-these-people-who-took-my-money-Internet-355667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct