Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
Starter Credit Direct
Internet U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct Who are They??? Internet

I was on line checking out some credit cards that were "offered" to me. The next thing I know is there is $99.00 taken out of my checking. I have no idea who they are, what they are giving me for $99.00, or how to reach them to ask them for my money! But these on-line offers need to stop. I guess I've learned one thing for sure. They only send these offers to people who have nothing to begin with. That's why we're so ready to take them up on their offer. We think, finally, somone will trust me.

I'm living on disability, a fixed income, and these people have NO consience. What about the others who are working a couple jobs just to feed their kids? Do we have to continue to have the rich take advantage of the poor? Isn't there someone out there who can help us? Or are we on our own, as always. Because we can PAY someone to help. If we HAD the money, do you think we'd be asking for help.

DO NOT apply for anything on-line. If you do, read "terms and conditions" COMPLETELY. Supposedly, that's where these deductions are written, although I've yet to find anything. Take care of you. You're all you have. (any maybe all your families have)

Bonnie
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/internet/Starter-Credit-Direct-Who-are-They-Internet-317580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct