Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

• Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Starter Credit Direct
www.startercreditdirect.com Internet U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct this company took 99.00 out of my bank account without authorization.I was looking for grant money not a loan. I didn't fill out their paper work, I can't beleive they could do this. Internet

I was browsing the internet to see about a grant. I ran across this and didn't even fill out the form. The only banking information I filled out was for the grant, the cost on it was 1.95. How in the world did this company get my banking information?
They took out 99.00 from my banking account..I have a phone number for them, 1-800-430-0672, but can't get threw to them...I need my money back. can you help me please..

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/internet/Starter-Credit-Direct-this-company-took-9900-out-of-my-bank-account-without-authorization-413049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct