Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

• Web:
  • Category: Banks

Starter Credit Direct took $99 from my checking account..... Internet

*Author of original report: Starter Credit Direct Phone Call

Starter Credit Direct took $99 from my checking acc. and caused my acc. to go in the negative for $350.00.I've never heard of these people and have no idea where they are from.The phone number on the check is 1-800-430-0872 the name of the bank was Westside Bank and under that it say's e-commerce cubed inc. 2000733.I have filed fraud charge's with the bank and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Tracy
SpringCity, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/internet/Starter-Credit-Direct-took-99-from-my-checking-account-Internet-387627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct

Starter Credit Direct Phone Call

AUTHOR: Tracy - (U.S.A.)

Hi- I wanted to inform anyone else dealing with these people that I had called the phone number 1-800-430-0872 All the message said was hello goodbye -2day's later I called and a recording said all circuits are busy at this time - the next day I called again and a women awnsered and said it was a uniform company that the numer should be 1800-430-0772 so I called that number and it was a Ski resort.I called the women back and she said that Starter Credit Direct has been using their number for year's, and that they did their own investigating and to call back the other number and I needed extension 101...... What the heck is going on in this world.She also said she was in Missouri but she was probably on the beach in Cancoon some where.Please people let's get something done about these people. Spread the word about Ripoff.com so other's cancheck on their situation's also. Thank you, Tracy R. Spring City Pa.