Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Starter Credit Direct I filled out an online application with Ace Cash , After filling my application I checked my checking account and noticed that Starter Credit Direct tried to debit my checking account for $99.00 one day before the deposit from Ace Cash Advance deposited my money. I then did some research with your website and discovered that Starter Credit was committing fraud by trying to debit peoples checking Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Here is how to get information on the website and talk to the owner or at least people!

Starter Credit Direct committed fraud by trying to debit my checking account for $99.00 after I filled out a online application for an online cash advance one day before aAce cash Advance deposited my cash advance.

Mrhaney2
Manvel, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/nationwide/Starter-Credit-Direct-I-filled-out-an-online-application-with-Ace-Cash-After-filling-my-408388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct

AUTHOR: Unsatisfied2711 - (U.S.A.)

They did the same thing to me and calling the 800 number got me nowhere so I would love to help you with what I have learned. All you have to do is enter their name and it gives you the direct numbers to the owner of this company and any other you ever have problems with. GOOD LUCK! hope I helped you.