Complaint Review: Starter Credit Direct

• Reported By:Fort Dodge Iowa
Starter Credit Direct
startercreditdirect.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Starter Credit Direct Ripped me off Internet

This company took $99 dollars out of my checking account without my authorization. I have tried to find out more information but it is useless. This company needs to be put out of business and everyone's money returned. My bank will not refund my money, due to the fact it was a paper draft, and I only have 24-48 hours to contest it, that is not all I do not have checks, so I am confused on this and how I am out the $99. I have contacted my states Attonery Generals Office and filed a complaint.

Angie
Fort Dodge, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starter-Credit-Direct/nationwide/Starter-Credit-Direct-Ripped-me-off-Internet-460063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starter Credit Direct