Complaint Review: Startercreditdirect

startercreditdirect.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Startercreditdirect Took 99.00 dallars out of my checking without my permission Internet

I was doing my baking online when I noticed a $99.00 check charge from my checking. I went to my bank and they told me who it was that did that. It was startercreditdirect. I remember starting an app with them and realized it was not what I wanted, so I backed out. A week later they took money from me and my family. All I want is my money back. I never agreed to give them anything.

Danny s
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startercreditdirect/internet/Startercreditdirect-Took-9900-dallars-out-of-my-checking-without-my-permission-Internet-466740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startercreditdirect