Complaint Review: Startercreditdirect/EDebitPay

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:cherry hill New Jersey
Startercreditdirect Nationwide, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Startercreditdirect/EDebitPay/creditloan.com processing fee of $99 California Nationwide

I went to website creditloan.com to find out what kind of loan I can apply for. The website asks for bank info first. It should raise a red flag. Many people thought the bank info was for deposit of loan amount. Dead wrong!! It was for the Startercredit to debit the $99 processing fee, in all cases, without consent. The creditloan.com acts as accomplice to pass the bank info. The website must be shut as well as other phishing sites. You can report them to FTC. Just do it. Meanwhile I keep talking to startercredit after seeing $99 charge. A very nice lady Velia helped me and told me my refund check is on the way within three days. I hate to do that way because it looked like I did submit application. Let me repeat by no means I did. Nevetheless I couldn't care more if I can get my money back. Good luck to you all. Please talk to Velia at extention 119. Now I am going to hunt down creditloan.com.

cherry hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StartercreditdirectEDebitPay/Nationwide-California/StartercreditdirectEDebitPaycreditloancom-processing-fee-of-99-California-Nationwide-465912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startercreditdirect/EDebitPay