Complaint Review: Startercreditdirect.com

• Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:East Windsor New Jersey
Startercreditdirect.com
www.startercreditdirect.com Internet, U.S.A.

Starter Credit Startercreditdirect.com $99.00 unauthorized check from my account Internet New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: I have a website that will give you a direct line for this company!

Never applied for a loan or credit card with this company. However, they took $99 application fee from my checking account. Bogus check #, "preauthorized signature". Filing police report for internet fraud, closing bank account. Going after this bs company for the funds they took and overdraft fees. Luckily my bank is still able to process my direct deposit and other checks (real checks) that I've given them a list of that are still outstanding.

I can no longer use my ATM/Debit Card I have to physically go to the bank with 2 forms of Id and write a check. What a disaster! Within next week I will open another account and close this one completely. My bank (Sovereign) will continue to investigate this company along with the police. The phone number on the check is bogus, too. It rings endlessly, no answer, no voicemail.

Beverly
East Windsor, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 04:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startercreditdirectcom/Internet-/Starter-Credit-Startercreditdirectcom-9900-unauthorized-check-from-my-account-Internet-393146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startercreditdirect.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I have a website that will give you a direct line for this company!

AUTHOR: Unsatisfied2711 - (U.S.A.)

All you have to do is enter the website name and it will give you the owners names and direct numbers and addresses to the company. Keep this website for future use if any website ever seems fishy and you want to check on it. I hope that this helps you!