Complaint Review: Starting Forever - Ashley Stratton

• Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Unpaid Wages — Exton Pennsylvania United States of America
Starting Forever - Ashley Stratton
115 East Swedesford Rd Exton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Starting Forever - Ashley Stratton Ashley Stratton, CEO I worked there and never got paid! Exton, Pennsylvania

Starting Forever has moved into the Fairfield Plaza in Exton, adjacent to the Exton Mall, across Swedesford Rd. I worked there in their Bistro for a brief period. I am currently not working there due to the fact that they cut my hours to zero (no fault of my own) because they ran out of money. Which explains why I am owed two back paychecks now, totaling over a thousand dollars. The food there is mediocre at best. The service is terrible. The whole company is one giant scheme. They taut themselves as being a one stop neighborhood resource but in reality they take money from small local businesses and provide them with no services in return. The $150 that businesses pay them monthly gets them a small shelf in an empty restaurant with which to advertise their business. In the month and a half that I worked there I saw at most half a dozen people come in to look at the businesses advertisements. This is a SCAM. Do not fall for Ashleys sweet talk. And do not eat their food. They claim everything is fresh since they do not have a freezer. This just means that everything is old, I personally served, by Ashley's direction, meatloaf that had been in the refrigerator for 13 days. They cant afford to pay me for the cooking I did for them, dont be fooled that they would be respectful enough of their customers to spend money on fresh ingredients when the ones they have are rotten. Starting Forever is a scam of a business run by an egotistical scam artist. I am sorry for all of the people that have written testimonials on this website that are much worse than my own.  I cannot believe this company is still allowed to legally operate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starting-Forever-Ashley-Stratton/Exton-Pennsylvania-19341/Starting-Forever-Ashley-Stratton-Ashley-Stratton-CEO-I-worked-there-and-never-got-paid-521737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starting Forever - Ashley Stratton