Complaint Review: Starting Forever - Ashley Stratton

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Honey Brook Pennsylvania
Starting Forever - Ashley Stratton
163 Exton Square Parkway Exton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Starting Forever - Ashley Stratton Theft of Product Exton Pennsylvania

I have waited a long time to be able to write this. I read "Stephanie's" report and Stephanie was there when I first joined Starting Forever with my Direct Sales Business. I paid with a credit card, of course, for a year in advance.

I set up my display, stopped in here and there, had no activity. When I called them to ask about it, I was told it was up to me to bring my customers into the store. So I'm paying big bucks for one little shelf?

Then they moved to Malvern. Stephanie was gone but "Joy", was still there and was a puppet for Ashley. Because it was now inconvenient for me to visit the store because I lived so far away, I didn't get as much opportunity to go in. When I did get there, I was told by Joy that because my renewal payment was late, they disposed of my product. So I lost $200+ in product. Of course I was angry and an argument ensued and I was threatened with the police if I didn't leave.

So now they are in Exton Mall and are planning to move again into a "Barn" at Main St. in Exton.

I would not recommend joining, shopping or even visiting this low class establishment.

Honey Brook, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starting-Forever-Ashley-Stratton/Exton-Pennsylvania-19341/Starting-Forever-Ashley-Stratton-Theft-of-Product-Exton-Pennsylvania-438522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starting Forever - Ashley Stratton